Interior Design - How To Design A Shared Kids’ Bedroom

Fire away what is 5 times 10 I think so I share my bedroom with my sister friend I've been really wanting bunk beds so we had to make a lot of renovations my family lives in a small house in Toronto my daughter Frances is two going on three and my son

Louie is 71 honey sort of wanted everyone on the same floor my son was not opposed to sharing a room with his sister and we figured there was limited amount of time where that was going to work so we thought we'd make the most of

it it's a decent-sized room but there are some issues there was a really small closet and there are these slanted ceilings you see that little triangular thing if there was a bunk bed there it couldn't go there it makes space

planning a little bit difficult definitely a splurge and then a lot of saves the big pieces here are all ikea really this isn't ikea bunk bed it's very inexpensive but it's quite sturdy that's her bunk i have the top bunk i

really liked it because it was a paintable pine so I could get sort of a customized look by painting at the color that I wanted it we also have this small couch that's actually a little pullout also ikea so if there's a sleepover

there is an extra bed for kids to sleep on this dresser is from ikea from a million years ago i think it was like one of the first pieces that my husband and I bought together when we moved in together but it's great because there's

a lot of storage and then I found these cute little birdies at anthropologie that would have been a splurge but I got them on sale I'm trying to keep it a little bit tidy we've got a lot of storage solutions I

really wanted something that would grow with the space so I had a really great mill worker David O'Sullivan build this cabinet and so grateful it's amazing that one I keep my toy swords the white one in the blue one I keep stuff and

costumes and in the dark blue one I keep books my stuffies and Francis's costumes there's a ton of shelves I'm a big fan of baskets it doesn't have to be super organized just get everything into a basket and up off the floor and then we

can dump it out later go through it and then throw it all back in my mom did a very good job there's a lot of me in this room but my kids are part of me when I grew up I shared a room with brother I shared a room with my sister

and I liked my bedroom it's not like this it's really really nice to have a space finished and then to see them enjoying it.



















Komentar